**Update 8/18/2020: Due to issues with our online application system, you will need to us use a fillable Word document to submit your FY20 Arts Learning Final Report and report your FY20 Project Locations. Once you have entered the information and saved both forms, email to: Deborah.firstname.lastname@example.org. You do not need to use Salesforce to complete your report. Final reports are due 9/30/2020.**
The purpose of Arts Learning grants is to support high-quality projects that:
- Provide a responsive opportunity for learning in and through the arts to benefit K-12 students;
- Foster exchange of knowledge between artists and educators; and
- Impact the achievement, skills and/or attitudes of learners.
Arts Learning Grants are $10,000.
Arts Learning grant applications are reviewed by a panel of professionals with experience in educational arts programming, education and youth services work. Applications are scored based on three categories:
- Project Quality and Artistic Excellence
- Artistic Merit: Project Suport
- Artistic Merit: Project Impact